5887 E. Silo Ridge in Ann Arbor with Saline Schools is on the market and looking for a new buyer. This is a gorgeous, updated home with much attention to detail. The homeowner is an architect and remodeled the home to maximize space and light, and designed it for modern living.
Some of the features that enhance this house are:
- This is a premier, stable neighborhood.
- Only a small number of houses are ever available in Silo Ridge and they move FAST
- Completely Remodeled
- Pergo throughout the first floor
- Mudroom to keep kids coats and book bags out of the way
- Maple Cabinets with lots of drawers
- Granite Counter-tops
- Stainless dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave
- Formal dining and living room
- Great size closets with shelving
- Fresh paint
- Finished lower level, neat as a pin
- New dishwasher
- New roof in April 2012, with 10 year transferable warranty.
- New furnace in late 2008; air duct cleaning in 2012 (by Sears.)
- New tear-out asphalt driveway in late 2010.
- New granite and food disposer in April 2012.
- New windows in 2010 and 2011 with transferable warranties.
- Extra windows added in master, family and bath
If you are buying a home in Saline Schools this is a prime location, sub and house. New walking trail all the way to Ann Arbor and Saline Recreation Center.