Missy Caulk, (that would be me), just co-authored and released a book, “Profit from Technology”. I have found many if not most Realtors don’t understand the importance of new technology in the 21st Century.
My goal in contributing to this book was to help Realtors around the country learn how to increase and grow their busines through the use of practical technology.
Each of my colleagues took a certain topic and expanded upon it. Some of the chapters include:
- Technology: Nemesis or Redeemer?
- 100% Online Lead Generation
- Using Internet Tools to Serve the Seller
- Speak the Language of Today’s Internet-Enabled Client
- Through the Eyes of a Real Estate Industry Social Media Blogger
- Virtual Assistants- The Future of Real Estate Support
- Organic Searchs vs.Pay Per Click
- Building a Profitable Custom Website
- How to Avoid Burn Out or Addiction
You can get both a download version and a hard copy if you order by June 30th. The price is $19.95.