17545 Cavanaugh Lake Rd in Chelsea, Mi is on the market.
I am pleased to present to you, 17545 Cavanaugh Lake Rd.
This is probably one of the most beautiful, peaceful properties I have seen in my 18 year real estate career.
Whenever I visit the home, I never want to leave. I just sit there on the wrap around trex deck and breath in the beauty.
Besides the peaceful, newly updated landscaping the home is beautiful.
Floor to ceiling windows to enjoy the year round views and an open, contemporary floor plan.
The current owners have completed many updates over the last few years so there is really nothing to do for years to come.
- 700+ ft of fencing with 3 drive-through gates and 2 pedestrian gates
- Pella Storm Doors with roll-up screens
- 300 sq ft Blue Stone Patio
- 320 sq ft Cedar 3-season room
- 42″ Cherry Cabinets
- Custom California Closet Systems
- Avaire Floating Floor Tile and Hardwood Floors through main level
- Main Level Laundry Room with Samsung High-Efficiency Washer and Dryer
- Granite Countertops in Kitchen and all Baths
- Mosaic Backsplash
- Stainless Steel Appliances with Double Oven and GE Profile Gas Cooktop
- Fushion Stainless Steel Wood Burning Stove with Blower
- 2.5 Car Garage
- 3 miles to Gerald E Eddy Discovery Center and Waterloo State Recreation Area
- Pole barn with workshop
- New roof, paint, landscaping, retaining wall, 3-season room and decking in 2012
- New A/C, furnace, water heater and humidifier in 2013
- Septic tanks were replaced in 2009
- Optional 4th bedroom in lower level
For your viewing pleasure
“Up North” feel yet minutes to downtown Chelsea and I 94 to Ann Arbor. Top ranked Chelsea Schools.recognized by U.S. News and World Reports in 2014.
Call me today for a private showing, Missy Caulk 734-216-2822. I’ll sit on the deck and soak in the beauty as you walk this amazing property. 😀